JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT BIZTOWN
- Work as an employee on a business team.
- Price and sell goods and services.
- Open a bank account and manage their personal finances.
- Practice responsible citizenship by voting and paying taxes.
- Implement a marketing campaign for their business.
The goal of JA BizTown is for each student business group to pay off their business loan by the end of the day. As the community’s actual producers and consumers, the students are able to see a functioning economic world.
Junior Achievement partners with over 50 districts and 250 schools to accommodate the thousands of students going through JA BizTown each year. We would love the opportunity to work with your 4th, 5th or 6th grade team in the upcoming school year!